- We can accommodate 5 couples in 5 en-suite rooms
- The sunny rooms are pleasantly decorated in a trendy olde world style and have loads of extra little touches.
- All rooms have electric blankets, heaters and hot water bottles for chilly nights
- All rooms have their own safes
- Hairdryers, tissues and mosquito protection are available
- All rooms have a desk/dressing table
- Tea/Coffee trays are provided
- Guest ameneties and honesty snack bar are provided
- Guests have use of the games and puzzles in the cosy lounge
- Books and magazines are available to read .
- Laundry and monthly rates can be provided
Room 1,2 & 5 are inside the 1906 house (and opposite a passage from each other) and full of charm
Room 1 is our smallest room suitable for single person or short stays and consists of 2 twin beds and en-suite shower.
Room 2 consists of a double bed and en-suite with beautiful Victorian bath and seperate shower.
Room 3 is our largest room, an executive wheelchair friendly suite which consists of twin beds and en-suite shower, and a private garden view verandah
Room 4 is our executive suite which consists of twin beds and en-suite wc and basin, beautiful Victorian bath in the bedroom window, and a private verandah with mountain view.
Room 5 is our newest room and consists of twin beds and shower en-suite; and has its own seating area. It is inside the house next to room 1 & 2.