- We can accommodate 5 couples in 5 en-suite rooms
- The sunny rooms are pleasantly decorated in a trendy olde world style and have loads of extra little touches.
- All rooms have electric blankets, heaters and hot water bottles for chilly nights
- All rooms have their own safes
- Hairdryers, tissues and mosquito protection are available
- All rooms have a desk/dressing table
- Tea/Coffee trays are provided
- Guest ameneties and honesty snack bar
- Guests have use of the games and puzzles in the cosy lounge
- Books and magazines are available to read .
- Laundry and monthly rates can be provided
Room 1 & 2 AND 3 & 5 are inside the 1906 house (and opposite a passage from each other – perfect for family groups) and full of charm
Room 1 consists of 2 twin beds, desk area, comfortable seating area and en-suite shower.
Room 2 consists of a double bed, desk area, comfortable seating area and en-suite with shower.
Room 3 consists of 2 twin beds, desk area, comfortable seating area with 2 chairs and en-suite shower
Room 4 is our honeymoon suite which consists of 2 twin beds and en-suite wc and basin, beautiful Victorian bath in the bedroom window, and a private verandah with mountain view of the historical Ossewa kop.
Room 5 consists of 2 twin beds, a desk area, comfortable seating area with 2 chairs and en-suite shower